STM32L4+ gives you the best of ultra-low power with more performance, memory and graphics
Stretching performance to 150 DMIPS (233 ULPMark-CP) at 120 MHz, our record-breaking STM32L4+ ultra-low power microcontrollers offer a unique power-to-performance ratio as well as richer graphics and more memory (up to 2 Mbytes of Flash memory and 640 Kbytes of SRAM).
Designed for wearables and smart things
In addition to offering the best-in-class power consumption for both static and active modes, this new generation of ultra-low-power devices includes enhanced graphics features such as a new Chrom-GRC™ engine and a MIPI-DSI controller for displays; making it a perfect solution as the central controller in a full range of fitness bands, smart watches, small medical equipment, smart meters, smart industrial sensors and more.
Development boards for quick application prototyping
- STM32L4+ Nucleo-144 development board (NUCLEO-L4R5ZI) low-cost board for flexible prototyping
- STM32L4+ Discovery kit (STM32L4R9I-DISCO) a complete demonstration and development platform that provides out-of-the-box programming and debugging capabilities
- STM32L4+ Evaluation board (STM32L4R9I-EVAL) with its full range of on-board hardware features to help evaluate its rich peripheral set
STM32Cube embedded software reduces development effort, time and cost
- Download the STM32CubeL4 embedded software package containing the HAL, LL (low-layer) APIs, and middleware. Then install ST’s STM32CubeMX graphical software configuration tool that supports pinout configuration, code generation and a power consumption calculator. Start with one of the many examples provided or build your own project.
Learn more about our products and how to use them
- ST offers a full range of online training courses for STM32L4+ microcontrollers
- Learn how to create high-end UIs using STM32L4+ microcontrollers [Webinar]
- This 4-minute product overview highlights how the STM32L4+ ultra-low-power series provides more performance as well as more memory and richer graphics
- Watch this 4-minute getting started video and quickly discover how easy it is to use STM32L4+ microcontrollers
- This sportswatch demo shows how you can create stunning graphics in everyday electronic devices for maximum UI performance using TouchGFX and STM32L4+
- Smartwatches and Wearables at a Record 120 MHz with STM32L4+ [Blog post]