In this month’s newsletter:
- 5 New products
- 1 New software
- 2 New boards
- 1 New Motor Control resource
- 1 New mobile app
- 1 Blog post
- 14 Events, courses and webinars
Ensures high inclination accuracy for orienting stationary or mobile antennas for optimized signal reception in all environmental conditions.
Extremely low RDS(on) and Qg with excellent EMI immunity for faster, more efficient switching in DC-DC converters.
ST’s HB series ensure an optimum trade-off between conduction and switching loss for maximum efficiency.
The TSX series offers improved input offset voltage and ESD tolerance. Pin-to-pin compatible with TS series.
Safely store and refresh data from connected devices at up to 85 °C and 105 °C for a more flexible and reliable network infrastructure.
NEW SOFTWARE PACK
This STM32Cube package helps developers fully utilize STM32 security features to protect connected devices.
Alternative for bypassing inrush current limiting resistors in AC/DC power converters. Works on existing PFC or fly-back converters.
Two new boards to help evaluate our single-chip half-bridge 2A gate drivers under different conditions. With integrated bootstrap diode and Interlocking function.
MOTOR CONTROL RESOURCES
From discrete to analog ASSPs and powerful 32-bit MCUs supported by a full ecosystem to cut time and cost as well as boost performance.
NEW MOBILE APP
Browse ST’s voltage regulator portfolio and use its parametric search engine to quickly select the right solution.
See how Industry 4.0’s sophisticated and precise set of technologies are changing man’s relation to manufacturing.
WHAT’S ON THIS MONTH
Webinars and online courses
- STM32Cube basics MOOC with hands-on exercises
- STM32F0/L0 MOOC with hands-on exercises
- STM32 security basics MOOC with hands-on exercises
- STM32L4 MOOC with hands-on exercises
- STM32F7 MOOC with hands-on exercises
- LoRa MOOC – Connect your long-range network to the cloud
Seminars and conferences
- 15 Mar to 28 Jun 2018 USA
- 12 Apr to 11 Oct 2018 Europe
- 5 to 6 Jun 2018 Santa Clara USA
- 12 Jun to 24 Oct 2018 Europe
- 5 Sep 2018 Santa Clara USA
- 05 to 07 Jun 2018 Santa Clara, USA
- 24 to 27 June 2018 AMERICA
Ask questions, share the projects and collaborate with your fellow community members