In this month’s newsletter:
- 4 New products
- 1 Popular video
- 2 New resources
- 1 Blog post
- 14 Events, courses and webinars
Low-voltage BLDC motor driver with built-in safety features and 3-shunt sensing simplifies system design.
Compact with reliable and easy mounting system for simple, efficient and rugged industrial motor designs.
Very low recovery charge and time with low on-resistance makes STD5N60DM2 ideal for bridge topologies and high-efficiency inverters.
PWD13F60 simplifies design, boosts system efficiency and reduces EMI for improved overall system reliability.
Unpacking video of Motor Control SDK V5.0. Motor Profiler tool automatically calculates electrical parameters.
Design considerations for DC and stepper motors over an extensive range of voltage and current ratings in drones, power tools, insulin pumps, gas metering and others.
Smooth & silent STSPIN820 stepper motor driver resolves many challenges for flawless printing.
New STM32 Motor Control SDK now includes firmware libraries and a more flexible GUI based on STM32CubeMX configuration tool.
WHAT’S ON THIS MONTH
Webinars and online courses
- STM32Cube basics MOOC with hands-on exercises
- STM32F0/L0 MOOC with hands-on exercises
- NFC MOOC with hands-on exercises
- VIPower: Intelligent Power Switches and DC Motor Drivers webinar
- STM32L4 MOOC with hands-on exercises
- STM32F7 MOOC with hands-on exercises
Seminars and conferences
- 15 Mar to 28 Jun 2018 USA
- 12 Apr to 11 Oct 2018 Europe
- 3 May 2018 Schaumburg USA
- 5 to 6 Jun 2018 Santa Clara USA
- 5 Sep 2018 Santa Clara USA
- 25 to 26 Apr 2018 Shenzhen China
- 15 to 17 May 2018 Santa Clara USA
- 27 to 28 Jun 2018 San Jose USA
Ask questions, share the projects and collaborate with your fellow community members