In this month’s newsletter:
- 1 Featured software
- 2 New boards
- 1 Software solution
- 1 Blog post
- 1 Featured video
- 20 Events, courses and webinars
Complete Linux user-space driver for NFC applications using a Raspberry Pi and our NFC reader expansion board for STM32 Nucleo.
Complete development kit with IC, firmware, layout and tools. Tiny 10 x 6 mm application area.
Turnkey solution with foreign object detection, active presence detector and firmware APIs for flexibility.
For extended network coverage, our Mesh over BLE SDK enables remote monitoring and control of multiple Bluetooth LE devices.
New Qi-compatible 15 W wireless transmitter and receiver increase performance and reduce the average power consumption.
Our S2-LP, sub-1GHz RF transceiver and TSU111 op amps can be used with STM32 MCUs to create ad-vanced wireless detectors for remote monitoring via phones or wearables.
WHAT’S ON THIS MONTH
Webinars and online courses
- STM32Cube basics MOOC with hands-on exercises
- STM32F0/L0 MOOC with hands-on exercises
- NFC MOOC with hands-on exercises
- Ultra-low-power STM32 extras MOOC with hands-on exercises
- STM32 security basics MOOC with hands-on exercises
- Ultra-low-power STM32L4 peripherals MOOC with hands-on exercises
- STM32L4 MOOC with hands-on exercises
- STM32F7 MOOC with hands-on exercises
- ST25 NFC dynamic tags MOOC with hands-on exercises
- LoRa MOOC – Connect your long-range network to the cloud
- ACEPACK Power Modules webinar
- Debugging and profiling your STM32 device using TrueSTUDIO® for STM32 webinar
Seminars and conferences
- 15 Mar to 28 Jun 2018 USA
- 12 Apr to 11 Oct 2018 Europe
- 5 to 6 Jun 2018 Santa Clara USA
- 5 Sep 2018 Santa Clara USA
- 22 to 25 May 2018 Parma Europe
- 23 to 26 May 2018 New Delhi India
- 27 to 28 Jun 2018 San Jose USA
- 05 to 07 Jun 2018 Santa Clara, USA
Ask questions, share the projects and collaborate with your fellow community members