This month marked the 10th birthday of the first STM32 microcontroller that is still widely used today.
It has developed into 10 product series and now has more than 700 brothers and sisters.
Watch our anniversary video and become inspired on how we can shape the future together.
How STM32 will help you release your creativity for the next 10 years
The STM32 team is looking forward to helping developers find the best solutions for their applications for the next 10 years. Here are some tools that will bring innovation to your designs:
- STM32Cube embedded software packages significantly reduce development efforts, time and cost. These comprehensive software packages, along with their many compatible expansion boards, create a very consistent development ecosystem that will help port your applications to the latest devices.
- Our ST MCU Finder application enables developers to explore the latest microcontrollers as well as hardware and software tools to connect the complete portfolio of STM32 32-bit ARM® Cortex®-M and STM8 8-bit microcontrollers and development boards.
- We have made longevity commitments for our STM32 products, ensuring at least a 10-year lifetime for each single part number, which is a strong requirement from the industrial market in particular.
- We have introduced the STM32 Community that enables customers, partners, developers, makers, schools, universities, ST employees and all ST-product enthusiasts to collaborate, connect, communicate, learn and share their insights via a powerful social community application.
- We have launched the STM32 Education program to help anyone willing to learn about STM32 solutions with online trainings, MOOCs, videos and tutorials.