In this month’s newsletter:
- 1 Featured product
- 5 New products
- 2 New board
- 1 New resource
- 2 Blog posts
- 2 Mobile apps
- 20 Events
Able to drive four loads, the IPS4260L intelligent power switch offers built-in protection mechanisms in a space-efficient, thermally enhanced package. With programmable cut-off delay/restart.
Reduced internal capacitance and gate charge for faster and more efficient switching. High EMI immunity and avalanche ruggedness.
Versatile ST25DV-I2C dynamic NFC/RFID tag ICs offer energy harvesting, 64-bit password protection and access to Low-power mode.
Available in D2PAK or TO-220 (insulated or not) packages, our new 50A, 600V thyristor performs as an excellent crowbar circuit.
ST’s ST21NFCD NFC controller IC based on an advanced ARM Cortex-M3 32-bit MCU offers excellent RF performance thanks to active load modulation technology.
New flexible STSAFE-J100 solution keeps connected IoT objects secure. Full development ecosystem and pre-certified turnkey applets available.
Meeting industrial, EMC and thermal requirements, this board lets you analyze IPS4260L functions. Dedicated GUI and IBU interface board available.
First STM32 Nucleo boards with AES and Hash functions based on ultra-low-power STM32L4 MCUs ready now. Simple and seamless prototyping.
The new automotive brochure is now available on st.com! Explore the robustness and performance of our general-purpose analog IC portfolio.
Our BlueNRG-Mesh SDK includes – for the first time ever – dedicated mobile apps. For flexible, secure Bluetooth LE Mesh networks.
See how PNI Sensor used an ultra-low-power STM32L0 MCU in its wireless cloud-based solution to revolutionize parking lots.
Browse ST’s voltage regulator portfolio and use its parametric search engine to quickly select the right solution.
A fast and smart way to explore ST’s IGBT portfolio using detailed parametric search and “Fast view” of important characteristics.
WHAT’S ON THIS MONTH
Webinars and online courses
- STM32Cube basics MOOC with hands-on exercises
- STM32F0/L0 MOOC with hands-on exercises
- NFC MOOC with hands-on exercises
- LoRa MOOC – Connect your long-range network to the cloud
- Ultra-low-power STM32L4 peripherals MOOC with hands-on exercises
- MDmesh™ Power MOSFETs webinar
- STM32 security basics MOOC with hands-on exercises
- STM32L4 MOOC with hands-on exercises
- STM32F7 MOOC with hands-on exercises
- Ultra-low-power STM32 extras MOOC with hands-on exercises
- ST25 NFC dynamic tags MOOC with hands-on exercises
Seminars and conferences
- 15 Mar to 28 Jun 2018 (USA and Canada)
- 5 to 6 Jun 2018 Santa Clara USA
- 5 to 15 Jun 2018 (China)
- 13 Jun 2018 (India)
- Jun to Oct 2018 (EMEA)
- Jun to Oct 2018 (Germany and UK)
- 5 Sep 2018 Santa Clara USA
- 05 to 07 Jun 2018 Santa Clara, USA
- 27 to 28 Jun 2018 San Jose USA
Ask questions, share the projects and collaborate with your fellow community members