The STM32 Open Development Environment provides developers with end-to-end solutions to explore and validate design concepts. Designed with modularity, completeness and ease of use in mind, this complete development suite wireless IoT sensor nodes makes harvested sensor data quickly available on Microsoft Azure.
The solution comprises:
- STM32 Nucleo development board (NUCLEO-F401RE) is powered by a high-performance STM32F4 microcontroller and includes an integrated ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger and programmer.
- STM32 Nucleo motion MEMS and environmental sensor expansion board (X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1) features accelerometer, gyroscope and compass MEMS as well as pressure, temperature and humidity sensors.
- CE-, IC- and FCC-certified STM32 Nucleo Wi-Fi expansion board (X-NUCLEO-IDW01M1) is based on a low-power Wi-Fi b/g/n SoC with integrated power amplifier and SMD antenna to provide out-of-the-box connectivity.
- STM32 Nucleo dynamic NFC tag expansion board (X-NUCLEO-NFC01A1) uses an M24SR Dynamic tag based on the ISO/IEC 14443 NFC forum type 4 RF interface enabling NFC use cases such as simple Bluetooth pairing and other connection handovers.
- Pre-built software function pack (FP-CLD-AZURE1) implements application level functions allowing developers to prototype end-to-end IoT applications together with Microsoft Azure cloud services, to easily transmit real-time sensor data and receive commands.