In this month’s newsletter:
- 1 Featured product
- 3 New products
- 2 New boards
- 1 Featured software
- 3 Featured resources
- 1 Featured video
- 1 Blog post
- 15 Events, courses and webinars
Combining small size with high performance and energy efficiency, the STLQ020 is ideal for battery-powered wearables and handhelds. Quad LDO board available for developers.
Using an intuitive GUI and requiring no FW development, our STNRG011 digital multi-mode PFC and LLC resonant half-bridge controller provides flexibility and safety.
Low on-resistance and ultra-low gate charge ideal for high-voltage on-board DC-DC converters up to 2 kW. 100% avalanche tested.
3-axis digital magnetic sensor able to generate an interrupt for magnetic field detection. Useful for navigation systems in smartwatches and handhelds.
Control 3 AC loads up to 1 kW using triacs and AC switches with insulated drives to replace relays. Easy to configure with STM32 Nucleo board and user-friendly interface.
Stream video signals up to 4K resolution along SuperSpeed data lines and other signals required by the DisplayPort protocol through secondary channels.
Prevent unauthorized updates and access to confidential data in connected devices including handhelds, wearables and IoT endpoints.
STKNX, our new miniature KNX certified transceiver with voltage regulators enables unrivalled efficiency for KNX nodes in home and building control applications.
A fast and smart way to find the right power MOSFET and access key characteristics using intuitive parametric or part number search engines and more.
With diagnostics and protection features, they include on-chip galvanic isolated switches and solutions for Safety Integrity Level (SIL2 and SIL3) compliant systems.
1½ minute video covers ST’s complete portfolio of both transmitter and receiver chipsets and turnkey solutions compliant with standards including Qi and AirFuel.
We’ve created this community for Drone application enthusiasts, developers, universities, research institutes, and engineers; if you love drones, this is a great place for you!
WHAT’S ON THIS MONTH
Webinars and online courses
- STM32Cube basics MOOC with hands-on exercises
- STM32F0/L0 MOOC with hands-on exercises
- NFC MOOC with hands-on exercises
- Ultra-low-power STM32 extras MOOC with hands-on exercises
- STM32L4 MOOC with hands-on exercises
- STM32F7 MOOC with hands-on exercises
- STM32 security basics MOOC with hands-on exercises
- ST25 NFC dynamic tags MOOC with hands-on exercises
Seminars and conferences
- 15 Mar to 28 Jun 2018 USA
- 12 Apr to 11 Oct 2018 Europe
- 5 to 6 Jun 2018 Santa Clara USA
- 5 Sep 2018 Santa Clara USA
- 15 to 17 May 2018 Santa Clara USA
- 22 to 25 May 2018 Parma Europe
- 23 to 26 May 2018 New Delhi India
- 27 to 28 Jun 2018 San Jose USA
Ask questions, share the projects and collaborate with your fellow community members