In this month’s newsletter:
- 2 New software
- 1 Featured product
- 1 Development tool
- 1 Updated mobile app
- 3 New videos
- 1 Blog post
- 14 Events, courses and webinars
Our new version of the advanced SDK integrates a new firmware library based on STM32Cube and a workflow supporting the STM32CubeMX GUI configurator.
The STM32L4+ devices – a new generation of the ultra-low power STM32L4 series stretch performance to 150 DMIPS (233 ULPMark-CP) at 120 MHz.
STM32 ecosystem now supports both Sigfox and LoRaWAN protocols. Arduino connectors are available on the LoRa board to add sensors or other IoT-device capabilities.
Full set of audio processing components for STM32F4 and STM32F7 MCUs including high-quality software libraries and modules ready to embed.
UPDATED MOBILE APP
Find the best fit for your app more easily with updated ST MCU Finder
New release includes improved development board view, Export to Excel feature, and new fuzzy matching tool highlights MCUs with similar characteristics. Download
Use TrueSTUDIO® for STM32 IDE to edit/compile/debug. Out of the box support for STM32 boards and devices.
Unpacking video of newly-released 5.0 version of the advanced Motor Control SDK. Try out the Motor Profiler for automatic measurement of electromechanical motor parameters.
Embedded devices are getting smarter and offer advance features and capabilities that require an enhanced user experience with a more intuitive smartphone-like user interface.
The story of two students at ST who helped bring education and healthcare to a remote area of Morocco.
WHATS ON THIS MONTH
Webinars and online courses
- STM32Cube basics MOOC with hands-on exercises
- NFC MOOC with hands-on exercises
- STM32F7 MOOC with hands-on exercises
- VIPower: DC Intelligent Power Switches and Motor Drivers webinar
- STM32F0/L0 MOOC with hands-on exercises
- STM32L4 MOOC with hands-on exercises
Seminars and conferences
- 15 Mar to 28 Jun 2018 USA
- 12 Apr to 11 Oct 2018 Europe
- 3 May 2018 Schaumburg USA
- 5 to 6 Jun 2018 Santa Clara USA
- 5 Sep 2018 Santa Clara USA
- 25 to 26 Apr 2018 Shenzhen China
- 15 to 17 May 2018 Santa Clara USA
- 27 to 28 Jun 2018 San Jose USA
Ask questions, share the projects and collaborate with your fellow community members