Motor control news from STMicroelectronics
Stay up to date with other industry sector newsletters:
With versatility the key factor, developers can drive BLDC motors by either using three or six inputs, thanks to the STSPIN830 driver, while the STSPIN840 can drive one larger motor or two bidirectional brushed DC motors in parallel. Complete STM32 Nucleo ecosystem available.
An affordable, easy-to-use solution for driving BLDC motors with single- and three-shunt current sensing. Compatible with Arduino connectors.
Cost- and time-efficient solution for driving compact motors. Full set of protections make it suitable for rugged applications. Compatible with Arduino connectors.
MOTOR CONTROL SDK
Delivered with the STM32 Motor Control Workbench and its user-friendly GUI, our STM32 MC SDK (X-CUBE-MCSDK) helps reduce the design effort and time for PMSM FOC firmware.
Very low recovery charge (Qrr) and time (trr) combined with low RDS(on), for fast and efficient switching in home appliances in full- and half-bridge topologies.
3 A, 600 V, 3-phase IGBT inverter bridge including control ICs for gate driving in AC motor drives. Includes an op amp and comparator for a fast, efficient protection circuit.
New power MOSFET in a 5 x 6 mm PowerFLAT™ double-island package for compact designs. Reduced internal capacitance and gate charge for more efficient switching.
See why the STSPIN820 motor driver won the 2018 Top 10 Power Product award for technological breakthroughs and game-changing innovations.
APPLICATION RESOURCE HUB
Targeting a wide range of industrial drive applications, discover our solutions for universal, brushed or brushless DC motors as well as single- and three-phase induction motors.
- Unleash the full potential of your high-res, high-speed 3D printer with this compact stepper driver board
- Compact, high-performance ACEPACK™ power modules for efficient, rugged industrial motors
- Predict the performance of our power modules to ensure the best fit for your application mission profile
- Plug & Play design for very precise field-oriented 3-phase motor control [E-presentation]
- Discover our full range of high-performance SLLIMM™-nano intelligent power modules [E-presentation]
WHAT’S ON THIS MONTH
Ask questions, share the projects and collaborate with your fellow community members